Local Covid-19 Testing Sites
Both are walk in centers with offices throughout the state. You may click on the name of either facility listed above and get more information on their respective websites.
- Testing available to all.
- No referral or appointment is required.
- They do ask you to sign in online which can be done up to 3 days before the requested appt time.
- Results are available in 2-3 days.
- They do not offer drive thru service and testing is NOT free.
- If you DO NOT have insurance the cost is $139 plus any lab fees. If you have insurance you must bring proof of insurance.
*Locations: Alton, Belmont, Epping, Goffstown, Hooksett, Lebanon, Littleton, Plaistow, Portsmouth, Tilton
- Offers testing to all AFTER you have been evaluated by a staff MD and approved for testing.
- If you are uninsured you may apply for free testing, but must be approved.
- If you have insurance there is zero out of pocket cost with MOST insurance. IF you have employer funded insurance you should check for any patient responsibility before testing.
- There is no appointment or referral required. Results are available in 2-5 days.
*Locations: Bedford, Belmont, Concord, Dover, Exeter, Keene, Littleton, Merrimack, Nashua, Portsmouth, Windham